Could you still remember the last time when you stepped out of your house and felt the fresh air? Have you noticed the many changes in the air you breathe? Have you felt how different the air you have now? If you have been so sensitive of what is happening to the air you breathe, you might probably think of what you can do in order to prevent the unceasing negative changes that take place around you.
Air pollution is one thing that we can not ignore. This is very obvious from the time you move out of your house and meet the very unappealing black colored air that directly mix with the air you breathe. You would be noticing that you seem to be losing the chance for the clean air to inhale. It appears that it would just be a dream that is impossible to be true.
People most of the time complain about such problem, but fail to do something to prevent the growth of this problem-the air pollution. Little you realize that each person is indeed responsible for all the causes of air pollution and the condition that we face nowadays.
Are there ways to help prevent this growing problem of air pollution? Yes, there are little ways people could do in order to lend a hand in making this problem diminish.
1. Save energy. Try to use smallest amount of natural gas and even electricity. Whenever possible, avoid the use of air conditioner. Instead of using such, try using fans.
2. Always purchase recycled products.
3. Use water-based paints as an alternative for varnishes.
4. Always keep your car tuned well so that it remains in a good condition.
5. If you really cannot keep away from using your car, plan your work systematically to lessen air pollution.
6. Reuse things such as paper and plastic bags, paper and the like. This will play a part towards reducing the effects of air pollution and global warming.